Sunday, July 10, 2016

Happy 4th of July

Hi everyone,
I hope that everyone is having a great 4th of July. It has been a
busy, but great week here in the TSAM (Texas San Antonio Mission). We were able to meet our new
mission president, President Polley this week. He is super nice and
everyone in the mission is happy that he is here. In the big meeting
we had this week, he talked about how when we serve we are serving the
Lord. It makes me so happy to know that I am serving the Lord
everyday. We continue to bike in the heat, but I do so happily because
I know that I am serving my Savior.

This week we taught a lesson to two girls who were in the pool and we
were on the side in pool chairs. So, that was different but still
really great. We were able to give her a Book of Mormon and explain
that it is another testament of Jesus Christ.
😀
Sister Olsen







First Texas thunderstorm

We saw lots of frogs this week
We also had exchanges on Friday


 View of the temple from one of the Apartment buildings we were visiting. It is so nice to have the temple in our area. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment