Wednesday, June 1, 2016

First P-Day


Hi everyone, 

My first week at the MTC definitely had its up and downs, but I am happy to be here and for the spirit that I have felt. I spend most of my time with my district. There are 3 sets of sisters and a trio of elders.  We have come to really get to know each other and they make me laugh which is always nice. We spend most of our time studying preach my gospel and then practicing teaching investigators (by having the teachers role play for us).  We spend a lot of time in the classroom, so it is always nice when we get to go outside, especially over to the temple.
Here is a picture of me and my companion, Sister Loveridge 
The second pic is of my district when we walked to the temple on Sunday and the last one is of Sister Loveridge and I outside the temple. 
   








​Just want to leave with my testimony of the power of prayer and that God hears and answers our prayers.
Love and miss you all,
Sister Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment